-=PCTechTalk=- XP Student version

  • From: "Bashful Bob" <Bashfulbob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 22:56:07 -0500

Hi Christy
Yes I have done it and used it.

Please review the license agreement (ULLA). My specifies that I can only
used the student version while I am in school. If I quit school I have to
purchase the upgrade or over the counter full version.

I have never used nor own the over the counter upgrade or full version of XP
so I can not advise you if there are differences between the two versions. I
can tell you I don't BELIEVE so and the student version works just fine.

I have the student version of MS Windows 98 and Office 2003 but have not
installed the Office 2003 yet. I use the student version of Office 2000 and
the significant other and I use the student version of Windows 98 SE.

If there are any differences, I suspect when you do the updates, they will
become the same. But that is just my guess (and hope :-) )

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you