-=PCTechTalk=- Wireless router

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Steve Aiello" <deacondeamon@xxxxxxxxx>, "PCTechTalk Group <FreeLists>" <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 17:13:42 -0400

Steve,
    I'm wondering if you were able to get everything connected and how it's
working out for you.  I'm sending this both privately and to the group to
help ensure that you get it.  If you're having trouble with the wireless
connections and reading messages from the group is just too much, send your
reply to me privately.