-=PCTechTalk=- So now Chrome, what gives?

  • From: "DO1212SK" <do1212sk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 02:35:37 -0500

So okay, I dnlded Chrome and made it my default browser.
And it doesn't give me any hangups (Like IE8 did!) with dnlding a new Adobe
Flash, so I can now at least get utube while browsing with Chrome.

But Chrome looks naked compared to IE8. -I mean, how does it work, AFA
adding bookmarks (no indications there on how to do this), or adding handy
shortcuts to one's desktop for websites and pertinent data? There's no
toolbar directions about how to do any of this stuff? Yes, you do get a
drop-down menu for reading your already existing bookmarks/favorites, but
seemingly there's no  options available for adding new ones????

Am I missing something here?
Any help?

~Sigh~ --I do miss IE6.0..!!

Thanks,