-=PCTechTalk=- Since I downloaded XP-SP-3

  • From: "BIG MARC" <bigmarctech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 23:59:19 -0400

*Hi ! GMan,*
*Since I downloaded XP-SP-3, at each time I open my puter, during the
uploading process,*
*I receive **the following messages from ZA:*
*----------
From ZoneAlarm Security Alert*
**
*SERVER PROGRAM*
**
*Internet Information Services is trying to act as a server*
**
*Identification:  Not available in ZA*
*Application:    inetinfo.exe*
*Source IP:      0.0.0.0: Port 1029*
*then, I deny the access and immediatly a new alert*
*----------*
*Second Time alert:*
**
*Same EXCEPT:  Source IP:0.0.0.0:SMTP*
**
*Again,I deny the access and immediatly a new alert*
*--------*
*Third Time alert:*
*ZoneAlarm Security Alert*
*REPEAT PROGRAM*
*Internet Information Services is trying to access the trusted zone*
 *Identification:  Not available in ZA*
*Application:    inetinfo.exe*
*Destination IP:127.0.0.1:Port 3456*
**
*Again,I deny the access and its over for now*
*-----------*
*What is the  problem ? A new sneaking gadget from MS gang? *
*There is any risk to authorize?*
*I'll waith for your answer, until the , I'll deny the access from *
*this ''Internet Information Services'',*
*and what is it this ''INTERNET INFORMATION SERVICES''....*
*Thanks, and, *
*Have a nice day or evening !*
**
*BIGMARC*