-=PCTechTalk=- Save 50% on Dragon Standard 8

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:30:41 -0800

Just received this -- don't know if it will work if you haven't
been a customer before but it might.  I know there some interest
on this list about speech to text software and why I AM sending
it.

I had to copy and paste into browser to get the code to work.

Software  comes with a noise reducing microphone so I will
probably take back the one I bought from Radio Shack if it's
similar.  I have an old dragon speaking program I bought ages
ago but I never used it.

Now I want to and this one is supposed to have a 99% accuracy
rate.

Judith
Free Mystery Books Site:
http://www.mysteryread.com
Book Site:
http://www.agoodread.com

STOP TYPING... START TALKING

Introducing the Most Accurate and Time-Saving Version of Dragon
NaturallySpeaking - Ever!

LIMITED-TIME OFFER

Purchase through this offer for only $49.99* and save $50!

Copy and paste the following link:
http://www.digitalriver.com/v2.0-bin/ecm/s?cuid=24643&uid=olp3dz4bz9xprnap0

Dear Judith,

I'd like to take a moment to thank you for your business and to
tell you about the most exciting new speech recognition software
release the world has ever seen. The product is called Dragon
NaturallySpeaking Standard 8, but there's nothing "standard"
about it. Dragon NaturallySpeaking lets you accurately create
documents, e-mail, and instant messages in less than one third
the time it takes to type them simply by speaking into a
microphone. And, it's fun to use.

Typing is tedious and boring. It's time consuming, and can often
lead to painful injuries like Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Now
there's
a better way to work. An average person typing at 40 words per
minute produces a 3-page, 900-word document in approximately 22
minutes. That same person using Dragon NaturallySpeaking can
dictate 140-160 words per minute, producing the same 3-page,
900-
word document in just 6 minutes. That's over three times faster
than typing.

Dragon NaturallySpeaking is accurate too. Up to 99% accurate.
That's more accurate than most skilled typists. Think of the
time
you'll save. Letters, reports, e-mail, instant messages, and
more
- all created quickly and accurately simply by speaking.

And that's just the beginning. Dragon NaturallySpeaking Standard
8 supports all your favorite Windows-based applications and
offers many more time-saving features. There has never been a
better time than now to buy Dragon NaturallySpeaking!

Hundreds of thousands of users have already benefited from
Dragon
NaturallySpeaking. Now it's your turn. As a registered ScanSoft
customer, you're entitled to purchase Dragon NaturallySpeaking
Standard 8 for just $49.99* - a savings of $50 off the retail
price of the product. This special price is not available
anywhere else and is only valid until March 31, 2005. To order
your copy of Dragon NaturallySpeaking Standard 8 for $49.99 and
save $50 copy and paste the following link:
http://www.digitalriver.com/v2.0-bin/ecm/s?cuid=24643&uid=olp3dz4bz9xprnap0
or
call toll-free 888-781-1189 and reference promotional code
188223.

Quite frankly, we think the ability to work three times faster
is
well-worth the $49.99 cost of purchasing today, but with Dragon
NaturallySpeaking Standard 8, you'll get so much more

Here Are Just Some of the Additional Features and Benefits
Dragon
NaturallySpeaking has to Offer You:

* Voice Control Your PC: Dragon lets you control your PC
applications and Microsoft Windows functions using voice
commands. Nearly everything you can do with a mouse you can now
do with your voice - and in a fraction of the time! Simply say
things like, "Open Microsoft Word," "center the first
paragraph,"
or "save this document" and watch as Dragon NaturallySpeaking
effortlessly performs your commands.

* Full Compatibility with More of Today's Applications: Dragon
NaturallySpeaking Standard 8 lets you dictate text into
virtually
every Windows-based application. Now you can dictate, edit and
navigate more easily in Microsoft Word 2003, Corel WordPerfect
12, Outlook Express, and AOL 8!

* Natural Punctuation for Faster Dictation: Now, for the first
time ever, you're no longer required to say "period" and "comma"
when dictating in casual writing style. Dragon NaturallySpeaking
is the first English language PC dictation product to allow you
not to speak commas and periods!

* Nothing But Speech: Dragon NaturallySpeaking actually filters
out "umm"s and "ahh"s to give the most accurate transcript
possible.

* Add Contact Names to the Vocabulary Tool: This tool lets you
add names from your AOL or Microsoft Outlook Express address
book
to your vocabulary so that Dragon NaturallySpeaking properly
recognizes the people you know.

* Performance Center Optimizes NaturallySpeaking Performance:
The
Performance Center guides you through troubleshooting and
performance optimization to ensure you're getting the most out
of
Dragon NaturallySpeaking.

* Accuracy Center: The Accuracy center is full of special tools
to maximize accuracy for each user. For example, you can have
Dragon NaturallySpeaking scan your documents and e-mails to
automatically learn the new words you use. Pretty cool stuff.

$49.99 is All It Takes to Get the Fastest, Most Accurate Speech
Recognition Software Ever!

Say goodbye to "hunt and peck" typing and say hello to the fun

and simplicity of using your voice to quickly and accurately
turn speech into text. This revolutionary and easy-to-use
product gives you everything you need to get started, including
a free
high-quality headset microphone with noise-canceling technology.
Set up takes a just a few minutes and in the short time it takes
you to get the hang of the software, the software gets the hang
of you. It's quick and painless. In no time at all you'll be
creating letters and messages, or surfing the Web by voice.

This is the perfect opportunity to introduce yourself to another
award-winning ScanSoft product. So don't miss out on this
special
opportunity to save $50 - that's 50% off the regular retail
price
of $99.99. To order your copy of Dragon NaturallySpeaking
Standard 8 for just $49.99, copy and paste the following link:
http://www.digitalriver.com/v2.0-bin/ecm/s?cuid=24643&uid=olp3dz4bz9xprnap0
or
call toll-free 888-781-1189 and reference promotional code
188223.

If you're interested in purchasing multiple copies for your
office, please send an email to:insidesales@xxxxxxxxxxxx and a
sales representative will connect you with an authorized
reseller
regarding our ScanSoft Open License Program.

Remember, this offer is not available in stores and is for a
limited-time only. After March 31st, the price will be $99.99!

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Robert J. Weideman
Senior Vice President, Productivity
Applications ScanSoft, Inc.

P.S. Purchase direct through this offer and you'll save 50% off
the regular price of $99.99. What's more, I'm so sure you'll
love
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Standard 8 that I want you to try it
for
one full month. If you're not completely satisfied, simply
return
it within 30 days of your purchase and we'll refund your $49.99.

*Taxes, shipping and handling not included. (Offer is not for
resale and is limited to 2 per customer)