-=PCTechTalk=- Sandi's e-mail problems

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 17:00:32 -0500

I have been googling for solutions to my inability to send attachments with
outlook express or to use stationery.  I have a lot of exploring yet to do but
I do have a question for the list.  At the top of the page when I google the
error message there are several free utilities being advertised that are
supposed to fix the problem.  One is specific to the error message I am
getting.  It's name is RegCure.  As the name infers it makes changes in the
registry and that sends up red flags for me.  Have any of you used any of the
utilities that are supposed to fix problems with Outlook Express?
By the way, I went to Microsoft web site looking for some advise and found it
would cost be like $59.00 per e-mail!  I was totally blown away.  I have gone
for help to quite a few websites like Epson and HP but never have I been asked
to pay for e-mail support.
Makes me appreciate you guys even more if that is possible!
Sandi