-=PCTechTalk=- Roboform was Re: Open Office... Wow!

  • From: "Dr. Benway" <benwaydr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:55:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Don, Yes I have used Roboform for about 5 years. I
am happy with it and believe it is reasonbly secure. I
find it really helpful for sites I do not access a
lot. And it does have a nice set of features besides
just the password features. The version I use is 6.6.6
Pro. I have always enjoyed the irony of that version.