-=PCTechTalk=- Re: xp firewall

  • From: "Corey S" <bmhcjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 21:16:38 +1000

Hiya,

I personally think it does what a firewall is supposed to do. Firewalls
where designed to prevent unauthorised entry to a PC.

For this purpose, the inbuilt XP firewall works.

Zonealarm only prevents certain scripts and spyware - not all. As for
trojans, everyone should be running a decent anti-virus in conjunction
with firewalls.

It's all a matter of personal preferences really.

Regards,

Corey