-=PCTechTalk=- Re: xp

  • From: "Mikey" <mtg1021@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:20:15 -0500

ok thks ill try it on her machine

----- Original Message -----
From: "~OoO~" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 11:12 AM
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: xp

> Well, you can install different themes, which I think will change that.
Themes can be accessed by right-clicking on the desktop, selecting
PROPERTIES, and hitting the THEMES tab. XP has a few built-in themes, but
you can also do a search on Google for "XP THEMES" and you might b able to
find a bunch of other themes. Heck, if you want to get real crazy, you can
download and install WindowBlinds, which allows you to "skin" your XP
interface. Skinning is basically like a theme, but much more enhanced.
However, unlike themes, I don't think the skins will change the sounds and
sound effects.