-=PCTechTalk=- Re: word/open office/ alternative?

  • From: "David F. Wooledge" <wooledge001@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: PCTechTalk <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 08:05:40 -0700 (PDT)

Yes these are two different products.  Dot commends, I first used
them with a text editer on a CDC Cyber 175 in 1997.  Then with TI Writer
on my TI 99\4A in 1981 and also with some programs on some systems tunning the
CPM operating system.
Also with WordStar on variuos versions of DOS.
Dave

From: "Don Wilcox" <Dwilcox3@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: word/open office/ alternative?
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 23:48:14 -0400

I think Lotus Suite and Word Perfect are 2 different products.

Does anybody here remember dot commands?

Don