-=PCTechTalk=- Re: winxp - RAR files

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 22:04:50 -0400

This is from a known and trusted source -
I have a program on my computer - and unzip RAR files fine.
My son must have put a program on here for them when he
built my computer - I didn't put one on, but have always
been able to unzip them, and it is in my right click menu.
It wasn't listed in my program files, so I thought maybe it
had come with winXP.

I'll check out some of the programs everyone mentioned for
my neighbor - and I'll check with my son!

thank you!
cris