-=PCTechTalk=- Re: windows media--or media player problem

  • From: "L. Cruz" <lilcruz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 16:34:22 -0700

ML, I meant what music files do you want to play?  MP3, MP4, Wav, Wma, Og...
Have you tried reinstalling Windows Media Player 10?  Download it from
Microsoft  http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/default.mspx
disable the one you have now (add/remove windows components) and install the
one you downloaded.  It should install over the one you have now and fix any
bad files you have at the moment.  Robert Dulaney suggested you do this, and
it seems like good advice to me!  Once its done, might be a good idea to see
in add/remove Windows components if WMP is checked.  If not, check it.

This is a suggestion, I am no expert, just trying to help as I know these
little problems are so irritating...

Lil