-=PCTechTalk=- Re: where to buy refurb puter

  • From: "BashfulBob" <BashfulBob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 22:44:52 -0600

Ubid sells refurbs (on the net) HOWEVER I believe they enter the bidding to
keep the price where they want it.

I bought a Sony laptop from them. I bid on 12 different ones before I got
this one. THEN I looked at my bid history and ALL 12 came in between 1000
and 1100. You figure :-)

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you