-=PCTechTalk=- Re: what is this and why am I receiving it?

  • From: The Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 16:37:25 -0400

Ahhhhhhhhhh   The dual monitor kid ,chuckle>  one of these days..sigh
Actually, I can't do dual monitors unless I give up my TV <G>  I had
the desk/counter custom made in this house and have the monitor and TV
stacked one on top of the other.  No room for more stuffs!

  Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",
         ,,,,,,,,
         Ô¿Ô¬
   Cincinnati, Ohio
Scottsdale, Arizona
Wednesday, 10/1/2003, @ 4:36:00 PM EST
Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.