-=PCTechTalk=- Re: what is all this when I reply?

  • From: "~*~Patricia~*~" <rhekay@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:27:36 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

 =0D
My encoding option in outlook is greyed out..I cant chose an option=0D
I found it in Incredimail it HAD Western  European ISO checked..I uncheck=
ed=0D
that and checked User Defined...lol...they are all greyed out now that I
checked that one=0D
I did see one that said US ACII...didnt know what that one was.=0D
I guess when I sent this we will see if those codes are there eh?=0D
Patricia=0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: GMan=0D
Date: 3/22/2007 2:43:31 PM=0D
To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Subject: -=3DPCTechTalk=3D- Re: what is all this when I reply?=0D
 =0D
Patricia,=0D
    In Outlook express, go to View > Encoding and tell me what option has=
 a=0D
check mark next to it.  I'm not sure where it would be in Incredimail, bu=
t=0D
see if you can find the same info for that app as well.=0D
 =0D
Peace,=0D
GMan=0D
 =0D
"The only dumb questions are the ones that are never asked!"=0D
 =0D
----- Original Message -----=0D