-=PCTechTalk=- Re: virus!!

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 14:55:31 -0500

I did an online scan at panda, and it found 3 instances of it -
this is the report - said it was in the RE: of the winXP e-mails. Makes no sense
tho -
this means, the RE that I opened and responded to - (in my sent folder) was
infected - don't know that it executed itself,
but it showed up in PANDA. Norton didn't say anything, and the original message
WINXP patch, never came to my computer.

CrisS

Incident                      Status                        Location

Exploit/iFrame                Disinfected                   Local
Folders\Inbox\Groups\PC tech talk\-=PCTechTalk=- Re: A  WinXP patch
Exploit/iFrame                Disinfected                   Local
Folders\Inbox\Groups\PC tech talk\-=PCTechTalk=- Re: A  WinXP patch
Exploit/iFrame                Disinfected                   Local Folders\Sent
Items\Re: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: A  WinXP patch