-=PCTechTalk=- Re: utility cleaner wquestion?

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 19:35:20 -0800

Hello ML,
it could be this free one:
http://www.ccleaner.com/
"Last updated on 27th January 2009
Over 240 million downloads!!!
CCleaner is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It
removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and
freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online
activities such as your Internet history. Additionally it contains a fully
featured registry cleaner. But the best part is that it's fast (normally
taking less than a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware! :) "

it is reportedly very good.

Just remeber to set the restore point/backup's that it prompts you to.

Mike the mod @ PCTechTalk & vista_ & Win7