-=PCTechTalk=- Re: transfer files from one computer to another

  • From: "milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 12:13:18 -0800

When I had Earthlink a long time ago someone turned my web space into space
for uploading..I have no idea how but it was done. If you have more than one
e-mail you get space for all of them..they allow 8 e-mails. So if you wanted
a web site you could have one and AND room at another e-mail to upload but
you NEED a program for that purpose..
    *~<*> Mary Lou<*>~*
                 /\ - /\
    kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx