-=PCTechTalk=- Re: spam

  • From: Master NetLord <NetLord@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:56:21 GMT

Sorry........should have used simpler terms.   Bandwidth refers to the amount
of resources used to send E-Mail, etc.  Obviously, it's limited and we have to
pay for all the infrastructure we need to send all our E-Mails.  When 1/3 or
more of the infrastructure is used to support SPAM.....it's expensive.  When
you return SPAM, that just adds to the usage, or "bandwidth".

Regards from the
" Keyboard Cowboy ",
Master NetLord
,,,,,