-=PCTechTalk=- Re: question formating W98

  • From: "Kathy Ferrell" <fnkdf@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 16:10:31 -0900

I think she's trying to format the C drive not a floppy, Rob.

Boot with the start up disk you have.  Type fdisk after booting with your
startup disk.  You can follow the directions for fdisk from there and format
whatever drive you want.

Kat

"Life's most persistent and urgent question is: What are you doing for
others?"
       - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.