-=PCTechTalk=- Re: internet Explorer 6 problem

  • From: "Geraldine" <jezzo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 15:33:15 +1100

on going since the 18th of last month and my laptop works fine on their line
and connects at 52.0 Kbps. No fire wall except the XP one and that has not
been tampered with, no email and no MSN....explorer!!! she's just
dead!!!!!! The
computer is only a couple of months old and I downloaded all the updates
prior to this problem. Thank  you for your input.
Geraldine

It could be several problems. There could be line noise. Are they running a
firewall? Have they gotten all the needed updates? Are they able to get and
send email without problems?