-=PCTechTalk=- Re: hoax email

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 21:02:39 -0700

I understand that Christy.  The issue isn't whether it's a hoax or not, it's
about the fact that the email probably constitutes a felony.  A hoax is fraud.
What you received is a threat, and extortion.........much more serious in
nature.
 Regards,

  Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
           ,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬'
  -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------
                 Cincinnati, OH -- Scottsdale, AZ
                              NRA Life Member
 The pessimists and defeatists who declared the surge doomed and said we were
digging ourselves into a deeper hole have been proven wrong. The story of Iraq
now is that terrorists have been killed, captured or driven out of territory
retaken and cleansed by American and Iraqi forces?a coalition that has
stabilized much of the country.

 --  Donald Lambro

in the Subject.