-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help/browser

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 18:00:13 -0700

Outlook Express is your email client.  Meaning what you open to
receive your emails

Your Browser might be Internet Explorer or Fire Fox and this is
what you use to surf the Internet.

Hey we all had to start somewhere and before you know it, you'll
be a computer pro (meaning you'll know the language).

Judith

you asked which browser I used......outlook express is my
browser ~ right??  I hate to be so goofy here however I really
know VERY little about the computer and browsers and, and,
and.......I replied BEFORE you asked me to leave in the post I
was responding to *sorry about that.
Mary