-=PCTechTalk=- Re: downloading

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:26:43 -0500

The newsletters that I've read are saying that the other
browsers are now being targeted as easily as IE, and they
aren't necessarily as fast getting fixes out, because they
didn't think they would be needing them.
So this concerns me -
At least with IE, you know you have holes in it!!
I would want the bells and Whistles - I'm that kind of gal !
LOL
My hard drive is a 200 gb.
Cris