-=PCTechTalk=- Re: diskkeeper lite - defrag

  • From: <sandy1943@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 08:16:28 -0700

Great, this was what I was hoping, so if I were giving a computer away, if I
deleted all files from the computer and then defragged.... I would be pretty
sure stuff would be safe to the average computer user correct?

IS there a way (CHEAP) to make the computer completely safe to give away?

Thanks again
SandyLea

 Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
(Matthew 5 : 3) www.biblepromise.com