-=PCTechTalk=- Re: cutting back on pricey ink (not a commercial!)

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 15:09:17 -0700

I bought a Kodak 5 series printer and black ink is $8.99
and color ink (six colors) is $14.99 and I can get the ink
at Walmart.  Yes!
Judith

I thought some of you might be interested in a story that
aired locally here about how to save money by cutting back
on pricey ink - its quite interesting.
I am using the font they talk about and though it looks
sorta grey on the monitor it prints out just fine in 10
and 12. That said I don't think I would use it for
"business" letters for for all others it is just great.

http://www.komonews.com/news/consumer/41680517.html