-=PCTechTalk=- Re: constantly rebooting

  • From: "~OoO~" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:18:19 -0400

Ok... fan was checked, and it works... what about overheating? Check your BIOS,
as some BIOSes  have a tab for motherboard diagnostics... and, well, you want
to go in there as soon as the computer reboots, and check the temperature of
your processor and inside your computer, if the BIOS has that.

Let me know if that comes up.

..::[ Sir Troth ]::..
ICQ: 1717439
AIM: SirTrothX