-=PCTechTalk=- Re: computer humor

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 20:49:57 -0700

I so clearly remember in 1970 working on the install and being a person who
help give input and test data for a new IBM system that WAS the first floor
offices in our building.  I was not a tech person.  I was in the accounting
dept and help set up codes and parameters for clients and financial matters.
I left before the job was done, but it was truly something I wanted to do.
I was hooked from the first day!  It was a passion for me.

The computer on my desk today could run circles around that one!

I also had some experience with many of the ones between 1970 & now.
I guess it is the logic of computers I am drawn to.  Yes..I am a weirdo.

JoAnne, I too can relate to the fastness of new computers.  It does take a
LOT less time to get frustrated...lol!

Thanks for the link...Larry
Rose
Las Vegas