-=PCTechTalk=- Re: computer has encountered problems

  • From: "L. Cruz" <lilcruz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 19:07:45 -0700

The process shwserv Module belongs to the software shwserv Module by Sony
Corporation (www.sony.com).
Files" (mainly C:\Program Files\sony\giga pocket\). The file size on Windows
XP is 77824 bytes.
The program has no visible window. The file is not a Windows core file.
Therefore the technical security rating is 6% dangerous.
Important: Some malware camouflage themselves as shwserv.exe, particularly
if they are located in c:\windows or c:\windows\system32 folder. Thus check
the shwserv.exe process on your pc whether it is pest. We recommend Security
Task Manager for verifying your computer's security. It is one of the Top
Download Picks of 2005 of The Washington Post and PC World.

<VBG>
Lil