-=PCTechTalk=- Re: cleanup-and norton

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 16:00:47 -0400

the ones on the web site may be newer. when you go online and go to downloads
for virus definitions, they will give you the dates of the live update (what is
on your computer's norton to click on) vs the intelligient updater, which is on
their web site.
they update every weds.on their live update -  UNLESS, a critical update is out
there. then you may find that live update updates more often. Non-critical
updates will be on their web site. I think non-critical ones are for viruses
that are out there, but are not rampant!
Cris