-=PCTechTalk=- Re: christy's first website, thanks for the help

  • From: Foxhillers@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 15:56:55 EST

In a message dated 1/17/04 3:25:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Poppy0206@xxxxxxx writes:

> Hi eveyone,
> I cant believe it took me this long to get back to this but it did.  If
> anyone recalls my trials and tribulations on creating my first webpage and
> Im sure
> some do ;) ,  here it is if youd like a peek!
>
> christy
> Thanks to all and to Sir Troth for letting me display it temp.
>
> http://poppy.sirtroth.com/
>
> The username is "poppy"
> The password is "hireme"

BRAVO, cristy!   How can we forget????  We were with you through MS Word, MS
Excel, PowerPoint (I think) and the web building.

Now, you know that with your AOL account, you have a TON for free webspace
for each of your screennames

Go to My FTP and check it out.

Then, go to WS_FTP and download and install the free ftp software.  That's
the easiest way to upload your files to your own webspace which will be named

http://members.aol.com/poppy0206

Have fun!

MJH
"The Basil Book"