-=PCTechTalk=- Re: cable modem question

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 19:26:29 -0400

Jo Ann,
    It would be easier for him to just join the group so we can get
specifics directly from him.  Barring that, I need to know which password
we're talking about.  If it's the one he uses to connect to Comcast, that is
done through their website or over the phone with them.  If he's talking
about a router password, I'll need to know the make/model before I can help.