-=PCTechTalk=- Re: avg

  • From: Murray White <phymur@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:38:46 -0700 (PDT)

just read your message and opened AVGAS and clicked on update and whoosh in it
came lickety split.

never have had problems with AVG but if you want another freeware antivirus,
consider using Anti Vir. It currently is rated higher than AVG and Avast. It
used to be a pita to update but it appears that has been adjusted from reading
their site. I may have to try it again as I used it for years between uses of
AVG. Avast never played well with Spam Pal but I no longer use that either as
my rogers.yahoo has a great spam filter.

MW