-=PCTechTalk=- Re: attn bob the keyboard cowboy

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 17:05:45 -0700

No reason to take it off list.............there are others I'm sure, that could
learn from the exchange.  I'm in AZ now.....what can I do for you?
 Regards,

  Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
           ,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬'
                 Cincinnati, OH -- Scottsdale, AZ
                              NRA Life Member
 What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time
to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?

 --  Thomas Jefferson