-=PCTechTalk=- Re: animation

  • From: "sylviavandewall" <pvdwall@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 03:04:45 +0100

cristy,
I don't know to much about all that but when I copy a animated gif and =
when I want to see it on my pc it is always animated. When you put them =
in say 'my pictures' don't you see them animated in the thumpnail?
sylvia

Can I ask a question about animation?  What do I need to do in order to =
use=20
animated clipart for my webpage?  Can I download free animated clipart =
and it=20
will work ok for me or do I need a special program?  I only so far have =
been=20
able to save it as a picture not animated.
thanks,christy

//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=3Dpctechtalk