-=PCTechTalk=- Re: an some one look and tell me if this item looks okay?

  • From: "Bob - \"The Keyboard Cowboy\"" <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hank smith <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 17:19:05 -0700

Hank,
That's one of those things you just take a chance on!  The model is just fine -
but who knows what condition it's in.  For up to $5 and $14 shipping you
probably are not at much risk.

Regards,

Bob - "The Keyboard Cowboy"
     ,,,,
     Ô¿Ô¬'
Cincinnati, OH
Scottsdale, AZ
-----------=============<<0++0>>=============-----------

To ask is a moments shame, not to ask, and remain ignorant, is a lifelong
shame.

-----------=============<<0++0>>=============-----------

On Saturday, March 17, 2007, 4:32:48 PM, you wrote:

hs> can you tell me if this item looks okay?
hs>
http://cgi.ebay.com/HP-SCANJET-5200C_W0QQitemZ140097707225QQcategoryZ44978QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
hs> thanks
hs> --
hs> Please remember to trim your replies (including this sentence and
hs> everything below it) and adjust the subject line as necessary.

hs> To unsubscribe or change your email settings:
hs> //www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk

hs> To access our Archives:
hs> //www.freelists.org/archives/pctechtalk/