-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Yahoo Launch Cast

  • From: taanzaa <taanzaa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 15:30:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi:

I couldn't even get the :09 intro to work...I don't
know what could be the problem.  I sent an email to
customer support/adviser but, haven't received word
back yet...if you happen to find any other info it
would be much appreciated.

There really is a wonderful selection of music on this
site.  And the sound quality is great!