-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Word and Outlook - Text disappearing

  • From: "Gaynel" <gaynel13j@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 07:04:02 -0400

Hi -
   When I use Word and like what I have and want to send it to someone, I
simply go to File/Send To (as attachment) and the email window pops up, I
add text to explain the attachment, select my person and send.

   It used to add that text but now, all my Word as attachment files are
leaving without my text in the Outlook email.

   Can anyone help me, please.
   Thanks,
Gaynel

Checked by AVG Free Edition.