-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows explorer error

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 05:47:13 -0800

it seems to happen when too many things are working at once..like several
web pages, mail and a web page etc...if I work slowly as in let slow web
pages load completely which I never had to do before, then it seems to
maintain without the error.  I installed flashget about two weeks ago but as
I remember this started just before that.  I did add MSN messenger and I
THINK right after that the error began...maybe.
I can duplicate it for the most part if I get impatient with loading, or too
many things going at once..yesterday the error came up and I eneded up
closing out 4 other functions to close it all down.  Had it happen when I
was burning cds and found out if I closed everything BUT one window, I got
thru it.  It happened once while downloading with Flashget but that program
went right on working after the other window and win explorer page shut
down.
Been about 3 weeks since it started...which it seems to me was right about
the time MSN was installed and all the trouble I had getting THAT to work.
Have to see if I can remember to copy that error..I keep forgetting.
Thanks
ML