-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows Firewall

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 22:39:39 -0500

I did not see anything about protecting ports in AVG so I went back to turn
the firewall on.  Weirdest thing--it was already on.  I definitely did not
turn it on when I was there before as I wanted to be sure I had not turned
it off for a specific purpose.  Those darn computer gremlins are at it again
I suppose!!
Sandi