-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Window error

  • From: "Shadara" <shadara@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 18:27:49 -0500

I finally got my system to boot - I'm running Windows ME. I immediately
reinatlled windows and I also had to download the latest video drivers so
Splinter Cell would work. So I think I'm okay for the moment.

I'm not sure what caused my computer to do that, but I plan on backing a lot of
stuff up just in case it does it again.

I sure do appreciate everyone's help
Shad