-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Win Me--Internet explorer

  • From: "ED R" <ebbourg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 22:23:18 -0500

I use WinMe and have had no such problem.  All PC's are individuals.  Do
a search for Internet Explorer and then do a registry search for the
same.  You can always go to windows to download IE.  Are you sure you've
actually removed IE, if not here a  proggie that will:
http://www.majorgeeks.com/article.php?sid=3D511

ED R
"I heard somebody say "burn baby burn"
Disco Inferno, "burn baby burn"
Burn the mother down. "burn baby burn"
Disco Inferno  "burn baby burn"
Burn the mother down.
Up above my head I hear Music in the air!
That makes me know there's somebody somewhere.
Satisfaction ... came in a chain reaction...
I couldn't get enough so I had to strut my stuff!
The Trampps
Disco Inferno