-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Weird kb problem

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 08:51:57 -0400

Ah... ok...
Allen, this probably isn't a keyboard problem, since its 3 different keyboards
not showing the same 3 characters.

Assuming you're using Windows XP, go to CONTROL PANEL > DATE, TIME, LANGUAGE,
AND REGIONAL OPTIONS > REGIONAL AND LANGUAGE OPTIONS.

Now, under the REGIONAL OPTIONS tab, STANDARDS AND FORMATS should be ENGLISH
(UNITED STATES), and LOCATION should be UNITED STATES. If you have something
different, doesn't necessarily mean its wrong, cause it also depends where
you're located. But, let's check these first.

::: Troth :::
ICQ: 1717439
MSN: SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx
Yahoo IM: SirTroth