-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Was: Monitor "locks up" Now: Increasing knowledge

  • From: "David F. Wooledge" <wooledge001@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: PCTechTalk <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 22:43:23 -0700 (PDT)

Sandi,
I have the SAMS Teach Yourself series OpenOffice.org 2, Firefox and Thunderbird
for Windows All In One book by Greg Perry and also Hentzenwerke Publishing's
book The Tiny Guide to OpenOffice.org by Benjamin Horst.  Look for them at
Amazon.com.  There may even bne a "dummies" OpenOffice.org book.
 Dave

rom: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Was: Monitor "locks up"  Now: Increasing knowledge
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 09:19:06 -0500

When I first got my home computer in 1998 I went to the library and checked
out several magazines to see which might best help to me to learn.  I
finally settled on PC World and I enjoy getting it once a month.  Now I wish
someone would write an
Open Office for Dummies or something similar!
Sandi