-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Virus Question

  • From: "BashfulBob" <BashfulBob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 20:01:00 -0500

GLO
It sounds like you have done just about everything you can do.

If the AV places have not specified exactly where to go in the puter and
what to look for when you get there, you have no other choice but to trust
the scans. About the only thing left for you to do is do a daily or twice a
day updates and scan your system. Living in fear  well serve no productive
purpose.

If you ever need to reformat your drive again, let us know. There are
several very knowledgeable people in here that can help you with it.
(providing you can get on :-))In addition, there are several web sites that
tell you how to do it. (sorry I do not have any URL's to them.) You might
check "How stuff works" and a general google. search for reformat. Then you
can print all that out and save it. Read it over and should you have
questions, post those questions in here and someone will get back to you
with answers. Then you can add those answers to the material you have all
ready collected.

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's