-=PCTechTalk=- Re: USB to RJ45

  • From: Disastar <disastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 02:29:28 -0500

That?s the link for the router, but we need more info on the 3G modem also.
What brand and model # is it?  Unfortunately I haven't found any promising
info yet.  It looks like you might actually need a special 3G compatible USB
router or use Windows Internet Connection Sharing, but once we have the
modem info we might find something on how to get it to work with your
router.

Ed