-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Trying to save a "non-savable" Acrobat Doc

  • From: "Alex Leigh" <lysexius@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 10:59:59 -0500

Hi
I had the same problem. I could download the locked pdf, fill in the fields
I needed and print out the form but I wanted to save the form for further
use and just be able to change the fields such as dates, quantities etc. as
required.

The answer that worked for me was
PDF-XChange Viewer (Free)

[source:   http://www.docu-track.com/home/prod_user/

It took a little bit of getting used to, but has saved me hours of typing
the same information over and over again.

It is a largish download but I didn't have a problem using dial_up.
Hope this helped

Pepper