-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Tons of email

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 03:41:37 -0400

Glo,
    It sounds like you suffered a 'redirect', where you type in one site,
but are sent someplace else.  However, if this was the source of your Spam,
it wouldn't have stopped like that.  Let us know if they start up again and
we'll figure out the best way to deal with them.

    If the link is now working the way it should, there's no longer a need
to send it to me.

Peace,
Gman