-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Time / Date Issue

  • From: ~OoO~ <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 12:18:34 -0400

Be aware that its possible to have malware on your system that is just =
not being detected... whether its because of no definition files for =
newer variants, or because the actual malware decided to infest the =
scanner you're using. Whatever the reason, just know its possible. What =
I always like to recommend is that if your installed apps don't find =
something that you believe may be there, go online and perform an online =
scan. I know Trend Micro offers an online scan, but you can get several =
other sites that do the same by doing a Google search for 'online virus =
scanners".

---Troth