-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Thanks to all my friends

  • From: "BashfulBob" <BashfulBob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCTT" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 07:51:29 -0600

HI and congrads on paying off the house.

On the drinking issue, I haven't had a drink in 25 years and loving it. One
is too many and a hundred is not enough.

So tell me how you get tax free on the house. Could really use that info.
:-)

Bob
Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you